[OpenAFS] OpenAFS client

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 07:30:09 CT

Hello,

I have a new OpenAFS server running, and it seems to be working when I connect
to the server using the OpenAFS client on Linux.

However when I use the OpenAFS client on windows XP things don't seem to work.

So I figured something is wrong with the client on the windows machine, however
when I connect to an older  OpenAFS server we have running everything seems to
be working ok. Might the problem be that the windows version of the client
allows me to connect to one OpenAFS server ...but when I try to connect to
another one, things go wrong ? (I changed all the settings for the new OpenAFS
server).

Is there a way to figure out what goes/went wrong when connecting to that new
cell I built ?

thanks,

Ron

1879:
     Thomas Edison gets an idea, and his brother Timmy says,
     "Hey, what's that thing over your head?
 Ron Croonenberg               | Phone: 1 765 658 4761
 Technology Coordinator        | Fax:   1 765 658 4732

 Department of ComputerScience | e-mail : ronc@DePauw.edu
 DePauw University             |
 Julian Science & Math Center  |
 602 South College Ave.        |