Re[2]: [OpenAFS] OpenAFS client

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:32:07 CT

>127.0.0.1 is not a loopback adapter.  It is a loopback address.
>The Microsoft Loopback Adapter is a virtual network adapter which must
>be installed.
>The OpenAFS for Windows 1.3.65 installers will install this for you.

Ok,  and what IP address should it have then ? the same as the IP address this
machine already has ?
After I had the installer install it my netware connections don't seem to work
anymore.

thanks,

Ron

1879:
     Thomas Edison gets an idea, and his brother Timmy says,
     "Hey, what's that thing over your head?
 Ron Croonenberg               | Phone: 1 765 658 4761
 Technology Coordinator        | Fax:   1 765 658 4732

 Department of ComputerScience | e-mail : ronc@DePauw.edu
 DePauw University             |
 Julian Science & Math Center  |
 602 South College Ave.        |