Re[2]: [OpenAFS] OpenAFS client

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:16:40 CT

I found some "weird" things with the openafs client for windows.

I think the server for the new cell is running ok, connecting to it and working
with it  using the client on RH linux works just fine.

The windows client:

I looked at /afs and saw that the mountpoints for the cells are there.

However it seems that the "old" cell (from our production server) is mounted on
both mountpoints. I checked all the settings etc, those are correct.

the mountpoints are called csc.depauw.edu and afs-2.csc.depauw.edu but the cell
csc.depauw.edu is mounted on both, and it seems like afs-2.csc.depauw.edu isn't
mounted at all.
1879:
     Thomas Edison gets an idea, and his brother Timmy says,
     "Hey, what's that thing over your head?
 Ron Croonenberg               | Phone: 1 765 658 4761
 Technology Coordinator        | Fax:   1 765 658 4732

 Department of ComputerScience | e-mail : ronc@DePauw.edu
 DePauw University             |
 Julian Science & Math Center  |
 602 South College Ave.        |