[OpenAFS] Re: windows client and Office2003 issues

Matthew Cocker matt@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:34:18 +1200

Yip that fixes the problem (Huge improvement). I'll probably deploy that
build in a couple of the tutorial labs over the weekend so that the
tutorial classes that are scheduled there next week can use it. They are
  teaching the remedial first years how to use MS Office. I
semi-jokingly suggested that why didn't they teach them how to use
OpenOffice instead but my suggestion was not apprepicated.

Thanks again to Jeffery for al the work You are doing making the windows
AFS client useable.

Cheers

Matt