Re[2]: [OpenAFS] mountpoints in windows XP

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:05:44 CT

>And of course \\AFS\afs2a won't work because your freelance mount point
>was pointing
>to the wrong cell.  When you browsed via the explorer you went to the
>correct cell.

ok, so how can I have 2 entries in the registry, one for each cell ?

>As for why
>
>    DIR \\AFS\csc.depauw.edu\
>
>I can't test any of this from here.  But perhaps that cell is not reachable.

I just came back from the networking helpdesk, they didn't open up those ports
in the firewall apparently but would do that today.

1879:
     Thomas Edison gets an idea, and his brother Timmy says,
     "Hey, what's that thing over your head?
 Ron Croonenberg               | Phone: 1 765 658 4761
 Technology Coordinator        | Fax:   1 765 658 4732

 Department of ComputerScience | e-mail : ronc@DePauw.edu
 DePauw University             |
 Julian Science & Math Center  |
 602 South College Ave.        |