Re[2]: [OpenAFS] finally(?) working mountpoints in windows OpenAFS

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:19:44 CT

Actually, I noticed that mountpoints and drive mappings when the machine is
rebooted are still "available".
When obtaining new tokens for cells, using the windows AFS client, the
drivemappings seem to "disappear".

How can I figure out "where's what" for OpenAFS in the registry ?

Ron

 http://www.depauw.edu/acad/computer/RonCroonenberg.asp