[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS for Windows - outstanding projects report and call for testers

Joe Buehler jbuehler@hekimian.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:50:33 -0400

Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> My remaining list of outstanding projects is as follows:

I sent you a (trivial) patch some time ago that would be nice at some
point -- cache file in the paging space.  It makes mass deployment easier
because I don't have to pick a drive letter for the cache file on
an individual machine basis.  Currently our users just click through
a customized installer that has the proper defaults and I don't want
them to have to deal with selecting the proper drive for a cache file.
--
Joe Buehler