[OpenAFS] Can't aklog with Windows v1.3.66

John Koyle jkoyle@rfpdepot.com
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 08:49:17 -0600

I was trying the version that came with KFW 2.6.3 and 2.6.4.  Trying
1.3.66 also fails :(

Using aklog -d doesn't give any addition debugging information that I
can tell, and nothing is logged to the \windows\temp\afs* files.  Do I
need to install the debug version of the client to get more debugging
information?

Using Leash32 to get tickets/tokens works, but doesn't/can't use the
keytab file.  In addition, I can't kinit/aklog from the command prompt.

The only previous client on the system was v1.3.65, and I
un-install/rebooted before installing 1.3.66.

Thanks,
John