Re[2]: [OpenAFS] volumes in different cells

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:23:53 EST

>Perhaps you created a drive mapping under High Security mode with an
>older release.
>that would prevent access to the mapping until you delete it and remap
>under the
>current (default) login name.

I don't recall doing that, but who knows...

>I am glad this now works for you.

I am too, wondering about the client  mapping the drive at startup.  but we'll
see.

again, thanks for going through the trouble of helping me.

>Jeffrey Altman

Ron

1879:
     Thomas Edison gets an idea, and his brother Timmy says,
     "Hey, what's that thing over your head?
 Ron Croonenberg               | Phone: 1 765 658 4761
 Technology Coordinator        | Fax:   1 765 658 4732

 Department of ComputerScience | e-mail : ronc@DePauw.edu
 DePauw University             |
 Julian Science & Math Center  |
 602 South College Ave.        |