[OpenAFS] Can't aklog with Windows v1.3.66

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:27:56 -0500

I just tried this as well,
and one thing I notice is the leash when it gets the tokens
will use the realm of the user, where as the kinit is using the
default realm of the machine, or the [domain_realm] mappings.

In my case, I see leash obtained a ticket for user me@ANL.GOV
for afs/anl.gov@ANL.GOV

If I do a
kinit -f me@ANL.GOV then
aklog -d
it will obtain a ticket and token for afs/anl.gov@KRB5.ANL.GOV

aklog -d -c anl.gov -k ANL.GOV
obtains a ticket and token for afs/anl.gov@ANL.GOV and works.

I have both principals setup, (but am also having a problem using the
afs/anl.gov@KRB5.ANL.GOV token. I need to look at this.)

John might be having a problem with the realms too.

--

 Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
 Argonne National Laboratory