[OpenAFS] Bad max lifetime when using afs2k5db

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:19:19 -0400

That was actually I that had that problem. as I mentioend to Ken
previously, when I tried this last year, it worked w. no issues. So,
seems someplace something changed.

We just went the script route to fix the lifetimes.

Even more interesting, it doesn't seem to mess up the max lifetime for
every user.

I've run into another issue w. fakeka which I'll detail in another
mail...