[OpenAFS] afs migration to Kerberos 5 Help

Steve Devine sdevine@msu.edu
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:19:42 -0400 (EDT)

All,

I am trying to set up a test afs cell and migrate it to Kerb 5.
The cell works as expected and the kdc works fine as well. I can kinit and
klist tickets etc. I converted a afs principal to the kdc and now I can kinit
using the original afs password .. so far so good.

When I run aklog -d this is what I get
###################

Authenticating to cell kerb5.cl.msu.edu (server open-afsdb2.cl.msu.edu).
We've deduced that we need to authenticate to realm KERB5.CL.MSU.EDU.
Getting tickets: afs/kerb5.cl.msu.edu@KERB5.CL.MSU.EDU
About to resolve name XXXX-email-protested-XXX to id in cell kerb5.cl.msu.edu.
Id 4
Set username to AFS ID 4
Setting tokens. AFS ID 4 /  @ KERB5.CL.MSU.EDU
aklog: unable to obtain tokens for cell kerb5.cl.msu.edu (status: 11862791).
################################

Heres a question. In the README for afs-krb5 it says
1) Create an AFS principal in the Kerberos database.  Call it:
afs@YOUR.CELL.NAME

Yet in the debug for aklog -d it seems to be calling for
afs/kerb5.cl.msu.edu@KERB5.CL.MSU.EDU

So which one do I need ?
Any help would be appreciatted I have Goggled and Read as much as I can and it
still seems unclear.

Also fakeka give this error:
 No matching key in entry while decrypting the master key

Thanks very much in advance.

Steve Devine

Michigan State University