[OpenAFS] Any plans to support multi-terabyte filesystems on solaris?

Renata Maria Dart Renata Maria Dart <renata@SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Mon, 01 Mar 2004 17:53:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi, thanks very much for the feedback.  As far as the journalling
goes, I understood that logging is on by default with multi-terabyte
filesystems, but that it can be turned off with the nologging option.
Of course, logging is turned on by default because to fsck a 1tb+
filesystem would probably take an unpleasantly long time.

Again, thanks for letting me know where you are at.

-Renata