[OpenAFS] Stupid question #2

James Schmidt james@JamesSchmidt.Com
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:37:47 -0600 (CST)

As always I've made every attempt to solve this issue myself before
resorting to posting to the list, so here goes.

Is there any way to prevent the RW volume from showing up on the clients?

On the client, if I do a "ls -al /afs", I do not want any ".volumes" to
list, only the RO volumes.  I've fooled with ACL and protection database
settings but it seems I can only get all-or-none results.

Am I missing something?   Like last time it's probably something simple
and stupid I'm overlooking, but I can't find it.

Again thanks in advance,
James