[OpenAFS] OpenAFS for Windows vs XP SP2

Tim C. tim@umbc.edu
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 00:45:33 -0500 (EST)

> It has been brought to my attention that at least one of the cases where
> the long delay times are taking place are on Windows XP SP2 systems.
> I am already aware that there may be some compatibility issues between
> OpenAFS and XP SP2 because of changes in the RPC service.   I have
> not begun to address these issues.
>
> Are all of the systems on which people are reporting problem  XP SP2?

  The behavior I was expiriencing was just like someone else already
posted.  I am running XP sp1.  I haven't tried the latest daily build,
but someone said that was showing the same behavior.  I will attempt to
try that version at some point and let you know if it works for me.

Tim

Tim Craig            These are my opinions and not my employers. :)
OIT-Systems
tim@umbc.edu         It's hard to be serious when you're
                       naked. - Garfield