[OpenAFS] Strange Windows Installer Issue

Christopher D. Clausen cclausen@acm.org
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:37:06 -0600

The exact same things occurs when one attempts to install the windows
AFS server using the new installer.  I install everything and then have
to change the cell of my machine from openafs.org.  I used the included
CellServDB.  If I re-run the installer and don't select the AFS Server I
can then input a cell name.

<<CDC
Christopher D. Clausen
ACM@UIUC SysAdmin