[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] another weird afs client issue w/ cannot talk to server

Horst Birthelmer horst@riback.net
Tue, 11 May 2004 22:33:10 +0200

On Tuesday, May 11, 2004, at 06:35  PM, Neulinger, Nathan wrote:

> Got another one of my clients that just popped up with this error
> condition. Talking to one of my file servers, the machine gets nother
> but rx abort packets back.

That's funny... I compiled OpenAFS from cvs yesterday on my AIX box and
the first thing I got was that behaviour.
Since it was just a test and no production evnironment I rebooted the
client without doing any research.  :-(

Let me know if you get something new on that.

Horst