[OpenAFS] Many partitions: How?

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 13 May 2004 10:09:42 -0500

Restart the fileserver. There is currently no support for dynamically
adding partitions.

If the /vicep* dirs are not mountpoints, "touch /vicepx/AlwaysAttach"
will allow it to be mounted if using a namei fileserver. But you still
have to restart the fileserver to get it to see the additional
partitions.

-- Nathan

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20