[OpenAFS] GUI Tools (was: pam with krb5 + openafs )

Joshua Johnson joshua.johnson@ftlsys.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 10:54:43 -0500

Just $.02.

The thought had once crossed my mind of porting the Windows Server Manager and
User Manager tools to WxWidgets (formerly WxWindows).

http://www.wxwidgets.org/

It might be a way to get a common GUI tool on multiple platforms (Windows,
GTK+, MacOS).

The windows tools are by no means perfect, but they are nice for "newbies"
that feel comfortable with the mouse.

My previous experience with WxWidgets suggests that if someone can handle MFC,
WxWidgets are not a stretch.

Anyone else (thought of /looked into) this?

Thanks !