[OpenAFS] Got afs token I think... but can't access cell

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Fri, 21 May 2004 07:43:52 -0500

Do you have krb524d running? You may need to add krb524_server =
to the krb5.conf or add DNS SRV records to point at the krb524d

The assumption is that krb524d is running on the KDC machine, but
since that is windows, you may have to run it on the AFS server(s).

There are a log of changes going on in this area, so it might
help to know the versions of Windows KDC, 20002/2003? OpenAFS
on the client and on the server, and Kerberos version of the krb524d
and aklog.