[OpenAFS] Problem setting up AFS server (isolated network) -

M Singh msingh@myrealbox.com
Mon, 24 May 2004 22:36:17 -0400

Hi
    I tried to create the user afs after switching my firewall completely.

    I still get that error.

    I get :

   ka> create afs
   initial_password:
   Verifying, please re-enter initial_password:
   Creating user afs  : [____] server or network not responding

    CellServDB
   >HOMENETWORK.EDU   #Cell name
   192.168.1.1    #sggs.homenetwork.edu

    Any ideas ? If there are some logs I need to look at, please let me
know.

Thanks,

MS