Windows Power Management was Re: [OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.3.73

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:15:06 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, James Burns wrote:

> Jeffrey,
> Just to clarify, I was being purposefully vague because I was looking
> for general information on bug reporting rather than actually trying
> to report one. I did figure out some more information on this
> so-called hanging, but I'm not sure if it's an AFS bug or a Microsoft
> one. I found out that my cell (1.2.11 on Linux) was in some sort of
> hung state. Attempts to access it via the Linux client returned
> immediate connection timeout errors. In Windows however, attempting to

And it went away when you switched to 1.3.73 on Windows? Yeah, uh, this
sounds like the bug that will be fixed in 1.2.13... when I get some builds
from binary builders.