[OpenAFS] Panic under MacOS 10.3.6 with OpenAFS-1.2.13

Garance A Drosihn drosih@rpi.edu
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:48:39 -0500

At 7:31 PM -0500 11/18/04, Garance A Drosihn wrote:

>I am not certain which version of OpenAFS I had been running, but I
>believe it was 1.2.11.  So, I figured I might as well upgrade my Mac
>to 1.2.13.  Now, I seem to get panics when I save a file which I
>am editing in the XCode 1.5 application.  I may be able to change
>and save any given file some small number of times, but after one-
>too-many saves, the machine will panic.  I have only noticed this
>with XCode, but then that is the way I usually modify files.

I also mention to say that I am running with
/var/db/openafs/etc/config/afsd.options  that sets:

-stat 2000 -dcache 800 -daemons 3 -volumes 70 -dynroot -fakestat-all -afsdb

My initial CellServDB only lists the servers for RPI, OpenAFS.org,
and grand.central.org.  This is the way I have been running for the
past year or two.