[OpenAFS] Running OpenAFS in Vmware ESX host

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:34:41 -0600

It only obliterates it if you have ONE vmware system.=20

We are doing this for our afs database servers and have 10 DELL 2650's
virtualizing approximately 100 linux and windows servers, with plenty of
room to spare.

-- Nathan

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20