[OpenAFS] sysname=ppc_linux26: Problems compiling

Sergio Gelato Sergio.Gelato@astro.su.se
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:10:06 +0100

* Jeffrey Hutzelman [2004-11-22 16:25:23 -0500]:
> However, for the moment you won't get PAG support if we can't find the
> sys_call_table.

Which is why I'll try to make it find it, at least for my installations.

> You want mps_linux26-new.diff from ticket #15645.

Thanks.

> >>compile_et.o(.text+0xcb2): In function `yyerror':
> >>:undefined reference to `yylineno'
> >
> >Haven't seen that one, sorry.
>
> IIRC this is known lossage resulting from a change in flex.  I don't recall
> what the workaround is, but I'm sure there are people reading who do.

I think I spotted a patch in the archives that simply changed an
"extern int yylineno" to plain "int yylineno". No guarantees, though;
the problem doesn't seem to affect my current toolchain.