[OpenAFS] Inquiry: Backing up OpenAFS with IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)

Klaas kerberos@northsailor.de
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:26:56 +0200

Hi,

we use full dumps and incremental file-level backups (rsync). It works
perfectly and is optimized to small bandwith. These files are backed up
using a central tsm-system.
But a direct client for linux would definitly a great thing!

Greetings
Klaas