[OpenAFS] Inquiry: Backing up OpenAFS with IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)

Rainer Laatsch Laatsch@rrz.Uni-Koeln.DE
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:42:08 +0200 (MET DST)

At University of Cologne, we currently do AFS backup into TSM running under AIX.
We are going to buy TSM under Linux and need AFS backup functionality there
urgently.
Best regards / Mit freundlichem Gruss
Rainer Laatsch
E-mail: Laatsch@rrz.Uni-Koeln.DE	Universitaet zu Koeln