[OpenAFS] Backup volumes?

Carsten Schulz-Key openafs@oo-design.org
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:21:24 +0200

--==_Exmh_977599752P

Derek Harkness wrote:
>How do I set the ACLs on a backup volume so that my users can access =

>them.

You can not set those ACLs -- a directory in a backup volume has the same=
 ACLs
the corresponding directory in the RW volume had at the time the volume w=
as
cloned. So your users should be able to access their backup volumes.

Carsten

--==_Exmh_977599752P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3in

iQEVAwUBQXoikeVLLWKtJb4RAQG47Af/TNjGJJqQIjIeG1yih5IrtwBQkPM5A/X0
VhQ293vik+oEwh3WEtRfcXmVxZCNlbilrAqvsQTN0XIdY1OAQ5YMkPBmOgE8ofdM
izW3kAKRR48jkIogiMwubKBINpXei2+orMYUSZXUMzNFKZcuodRyCz4OjimS+kvi
kfETOkJwtIlwGnfLr+56EihCAhWH2GOdMZqU2TPUKMyfctx3BNOwSPbwDEGtZTlh
SxGrNi1mVOIgtw7nZ6NHwHyi1HqkLNw45SXX586v6BAZ94PsGldrd7ylD3JoQ0i5
a8DWM+nQ+vtJfWeZkz/mU1yM2ekWkgmfzK8K0kN9qe6IKt3xir66GA==
=xgXM
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_977599752P--