[OpenAFS] More then one cell

Mikkel Kruse Johnsen mikkel@linet.dk
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 15:33:18 +0200

--=-A8QskRffdZfHLXWSe7pv

Hi All

I have been searching the net for weeks now, but I can't find much about
hosting more than one cell.

Is it possible to host many cells on the same AFS fileservers ?

I have one server now (more will come), that is running AFS 1.3.71 and
have setup one cell, "linet.dk", but I would like to have more cells on
the server, so friends of mine could have a cell on my server.

I have looked at the following commands:

	bos addhost
	bos addkey
	bos setcellname
	fs newcell

And all the commands have a option "-cell", so it must be somewhat
possible to manage more cells, but can they be on the same server !!!

/Mikkel

--=-A8QskRffdZfHLXWSe7pv

--=-A8QskRffdZfHLXWSe7pv--