[OpenAFS] AFS documentation update

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:00:37 -0800

So how do you intend to do the automatic table of contents, indexing,
justification and extraction by operating system type?

Latex produces html..

tedc

-----Original Message-----
From: Tommie Gannert [mailto:d00-tga@d.kth.se]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 12:50 AM
To: ted creedon
Cc: 'Jeffrey Altman'
Subject: RE: [OpenAFS] AFS documentation update

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004, ted creedon wrote:

> Tommie what do you have?

Work to do? ;)

The documentation I wrote for 1.3.70 is in the Wiki
(NewWindowsDocumentation). My next step is to decide on an XML schema to
use. Then convert the documentation via XML/XSLT to HtmlHelp. The reason is
I want to use the CVS in the end. It is also much easier to convert to other
formats if it's in XML from the start. (Online HTML and PDF are my initial
thoughts)