[OpenAFS] AFS documentation update

Tommie Gannert d00-tga@d.kth.se
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 08:22:45 +0200 (MEST)

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, ted creedon wrote:

> So how do you intend to do the automatic table of contents, indexing,
> justification and extraction by operating system type?

With XSL? ;) Actually, wouldn't it be possible to use embedded PHP to
generate contents...

> Latex produces html..

To convert to PDF, I always go through LaTeX (I don't trust XSL-FO,
yet).

I have no experience with the HTML rendering in TeX. However, I
suspect it will be sligthly better than Word's HTML export... And
Word produces very big files. Doing straight XML -> HTML can minimize
the file sizes.