[OpenAFS] ACL for single files

Sensei senseiwa@tin.it
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:39:37 +0200

--=-cWMZ066fl72LGvS9l82/

Hi.

I have a question about ACLs: is it possible to set ACLs for a file in a
directory? The problem is this: in the home directory .bashrc contains
the call to aklog, but it's not readable by anyone since the home dir is
readable only by the owner. AKlog has to be called, so I'd like to have
that system:anyuser rl for .bashrc, but not for the entire directory.

I read many things but it seems that fs setacl can work on directories,
so how would you avoid this problem? Can you help me?
--=20
Sensei <mailto:senseiwa@tin.it>
         =20
The optimist says "Tomorrow is sunday".
The pessimist says "The day after tomorrow is moday". (Gustave Flaubert)

--=-cWMZ066fl72LGvS9l82/

--=-cWMZ066fl72LGvS9l82/--