[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.3.71 and MIT for Windows 2.6.5

Mike Dopheide dopheide@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:55:19 -0500 (CDT)

I'm having a problem getting AFS authentication to work using OpenAFS
1.3.71 and MIT Kerberos 2.6.5.  With Leash configured to obtain AFS tokens
I see the following error:

KTC_NOCELL
(ktc_SetToken() failed)

After this error it appears to give me tokens and I see these tokens in
the OpenAFS AFS Client window.  However, when I try to access AFS it
doesn't let me access things that would normally be allowed with my
tokens.

Additionally, if I discard the tokens obtained through Leash and attempt
to obtain tickets using the AFS Client window, I receive the following
error:

 Error 56 (Authentication Server was unavailable)

I don't see anything wrong with the Kerberos or AFS Cell configurations so
I'm out of ideas with regards to how to continue debugging (I'm not all
that familiar with Windows XP).

Thanks,
-Mike