[OpenAFS] cache managers on openAFS clients NOT caching

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:52:34 -0400

Hi,

The stat cache is not stored on disk, so it will always go back
to the server for stat information after a reboot.  However if the
inode data has not changed it should not need to refetch the data
across a reboot.  Are you sure you're seeing data re-fetch and not
just volume/stat information?

-derek