[OpenAFS] Loosing tokens...

Cajus Pollmeier lists@naasa.net
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:39:33 +0200

Hi!

I've a strange problem here while working localy on the machine named "lama".
Everytime when a friend logs in (via SSH), I'm loosing my token (ID 1011) and
get his token (ID 1006) instead. I've gained permissions to his data in this
case, while I've lost access to my own stuff. For this case I left a shell
open which is just used to enter an "aklog" again:

cajus@lama:~$ tokens

Tokens held by the Cache Manager:

User's (AFS ID 1011) tokens for afs@naasa.net [Expires Apr  4 16:56]
   --End of list--
cajus@lama:~$ tokens

Tokens held by the Cache Manager:

User's (AFS ID 1006) tokens for afs@naasa.net [Expires Apr  4 22:24]
   --End of list--
cajus@lama:~$ aklog
cajus@lama:~$ tokens

Tokens held by the Cache Manager:

User's (AFS ID 1011) tokens for afs@naasa.net [Expires Apr  4 20:14]
   --End of list--
cajus@lama:~$

The problem is not bound to my ID, sometimes it hits someone else. But it's
always the person with ID 1006 who triggers the problem.

This is on Debian GNU/Linux, Sarge, vanilla 2.4.29 and OpenAFS 1.3.78.

Any ideas what could make this happen?

Cheers,
Cajus