[OpenAFS] XP embedded

Rodney M Dyer rmdyer@uncc.edu
Thu, 07 Apr 2005 18:07:09 -0400

At 05:54 PM 4/7/2005, Stephen Brown wrote:
>You might want to look at Bart's PE instead of the Windows version:
>http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/
>It's sorta equivalent to the WinPE, but not quite, in that it lets you
>build your own environments.

We looked at BartPE before going to WinPE.  The main problem is we want
support from Microsoft.  Barts makes this readily apparent with:

      "Please do not contact Microsoft for support on the preinstallation
environment that has been created by PE Builder!  Microsoft does not
provide support for PE Builder or for the preinstallation environment
created by PE Builder."

BartPE is nice for the home environment though.

Rodney