[OpenAFS] Problem with pam on debian with 1.3.81 kernel 2.6.11

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:46:11 -0700

Christian Ospelkaus <christian@core-coutainville.org> writes:

> The one on http://sourceforge.net/projects/pam-krb5/ is based on the
> Cusack one, claims to work for both Kerberos implementations (and did on
> Debian woody IIRC), though things may have become less straightforward
> from woody to sarge as you can see from my "compilation fixes"...

Hm, maybe we should look at that one for Debian, since right now we have a
module with no active upstream.  Do you know what has been changed since
Cusack's 1.0 release off-hand?  (I'll go take a look later, but I'm
juggling several balls at once at the moment, and I'd love to hear a user
perspective on why that module is better than what's in Debian already.)