[OpenAFS] making openafs 1.3.8x on linux

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:28:26 -0700

I grabbed the source and did a

configure --with-afs-sysname=i386_linux26

make
make install

it made without error.

However, I cant find any configuration file or startup script.

I do have /usr/vice/etc

I do not have /etc/init.d/afs ...

I did not change to transarc paths ... so the configure script put
openafs where ever the defaults are.  but I don't know where
sysconfdir or localstatedir or afsconfdir are.

should make have created and install the startup scripts and
configuration stuff?  If so, where is it according to the defaults?
--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257