[OpenAFS] making openafs 1.3.8x on linux

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:58:56 -0700

I normally scrounge the SuSE scripts:
/etc/init.d/afs-client, afs-server & /etc/sysconfig/afs-client

tedc

-----Original Message-----
From: openafs-info-admin@openafs.org [mailto:openafs-info-admin@openafs.org]
On Behalf Of David Bear
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 5:28 PM
To: openafs
Subject: [OpenAFS] making openafs 1.3.8x on linux

I grabbed the source and did a

configure --with-afs-sysname=i386_linux26

make
make install

it made without error.

However, I cant find any configuration file or startup script.

I do have /usr/vice/etc

I do not have /etc/init.d/afs ...

I did not change to transarc paths ... so the configure script put openafs
where ever the defaults are.  but I don't know where sysconfdir or
localstatedir or afsconfdir are.

should make have created and install the startup scripts and configuration
stuff?  If so, where is it according to the defaults?
--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257