[OpenAFS] 1.3.81 under AIX 5.1

Michael Niksch nik@zurich.ibm.com
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:46:26 +0200

> My very minor "problem" is not being able to tell the difference between PAG and UID-based tokens.  "groups" no longer lists the special groups.  IBM resolved it by changing the output of AIX 5 "tokens" to indicate PAG or UID based tokens in the output.  I'd be willing to to do the same if I had a quick "here's what to look for".

IBM AFS also introduced a 'curpag' command that tells you which PAG you
are in (similar to looking at what special groups you were in). Though
not a 'must', this is also quite handy from time to time.

--
Michael Niksch                     /Zurich/IBM @ IBMCH
IBM Zurich Research Laboratory     nik@zurich.ibm.com

.