[OpenAFS] Update from 1.2 to 1.3.81 on Debian Sarge (testing)

Vladimir Konrad v.konrad@lse.ac.uk
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:17:52 +0100

> Oh, while building the modules on debian, be sure to select preemptive
> kernel AND SMP or none of both, that was a showstopper for my 1.3.81...
> And you are sure, you?re kernel revision is the same as the module?

I rebuilt the kernel without SMP, then rebuilt the openafs modules and
now the afsd loads. In the process I upgraded the kernel 2.4.30.

I could not find the option for preemtitive kernel in 2.4.30 (did not
check 2.4.28). Was it removed (or I am blind ;-)?

Thanks for all the help and info.

Vlad