[OpenAFS] Openafs-client module fails (debian-sarge)

Sergio Gelato Sergio.Gelato@astro.su.se
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:35:52 +0200

* dom.toretto@pandora.be [2005-04-27 21:28:33 +0000]:
> I'm setting up an AFS-cell with Kerberos authentification on Debian-sarge with a 2.4.27 kernel.
> The servers are already running, but I'm having trouble setting up the client.
> I can't load the modules into the kernel. I don't have a clue what's wrong. Hope someone can get me on the way.
> The package I used is openafs-modules-source version 1.2.3final2-6.

That version is the one that [unfortunately still] ships with Debian woody.
Don't use it, especially not on Debian sarge (which "ships" 1.2.13 at the
moment, I believe) --- but even for woody, you should get the 1.2.13
.deb's from http://www.openafs.org/ .