[OpenAFS] Wiki updated - Quick Start Guide for UNIX added

Craig Cook craig@cookitservices.com
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 09:14:06 -0500

I have posted an updated version of IBM's "Quick Start Guide for UNIX" to t=
he wiki.

When the wiki is upgraded to the current production version (of twiki) the =
Table of Contents and other formatting will look correct.

It contains notes on how to use Open AFS with Solaris 9, my main reason to =
update it.

I have left Copyright messages stating IBM owns the content, I don't claim =
ownership to anything on the wiki.

I removed and updated duplicate content and turned them into hyperlinks, so=
 it should be a little easier to update and use.

Hope I am not stepping on any toes doing this...  It can all be removed if =
I am.

http://grand.central.org/twiki/bin/view/AFSLore/GettingStarted

Craig Cook
--
Systems Monitoring Consulting and Support Services
http://www.cookitservices.com