[OpenAFS] Wiki updated - Quick Start Guide for UNIX added

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:33:50 -0400

On Friday, April 29, 2005 09:14:06 AM -0500 Craig Cook
<craig@cookitservices.com> wrote:

> I have posted an updated version of IBM's "Quick Start Guide for UNIX" to
> the wiki.
>
> When the wiki is upgraded to the current production version (of twiki)
> the Table of Contents and other formatting will look correct.

Do not assume this will happen anytime soon.  The version of TWiki in use,
while somewhat old, has been modified in several ways (in addition to
having several security fixes applied), and there are a number of things
higher on the priority list than upgrading TWiki and porting those changes
forward.

Instead, I encourage you to use the formatting features available in the
version of TWiki currently in use.

   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG/OpenAFS.ORG postmaster, webmaster, etc