[OpenAFS] OpenAFS(client) on OpenSSi

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Tue, 02 Aug 2005 12:24:15 -0500

Hello all,

With a lot of help from Laura (people on the OpenSSI lists probably
"know" her) I managed to compile "everything OpenSSI-1.2.2 and
OpenAFS-1.2.13".

Now what I need to figure out is how to get The OpenAFS stuff installed
so that I can get the client to work. In order to make OpenAFS-1.2.13
compile I had to add a link (to a include directory of OpenSSI stuff) in
the MODLOAD-XXX directory.
Also we had to apply some patches to (for task structs  and some iso
stuff) to make the thing compile.

Question now is, how do I get "everything" that is needed to run the
OpenAFS client on OpenSSI in the right places. Typically one would use
the rpmbuild ..BUT that will extract the src archive again and would try
to compile "it" without the added link and without the patches.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

Ron