[OpenAFS] One realm and two cells

Madhusudan Singh singh.madhusudan@gmail.com
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 14:09:03 -0400

Hi

	The setup I am trying to put together has a Kerberos realm A, two openafs
cells B and C. I administer C, but have no control over A and B. The set of
users of A and B (equal) is a superset of users in C.

	I have received a keytab file that contains the AFS service (using realm A
for authentication). I intend to use the pts database on C to authorize a
certain small subset of users in A. The credentials for authentication for B
and C would thus be identical for that subset of users. Can I set up matters
such that when those users try to authenticate, they get authenticated for
both B and C ?

	Any pointers / howto's for this kind of a setup would be appreciated, even if
it is impossible to authenticate to two cells simultaneously.

Thanks.