[OpenAFS] definitive / up-to-date kerberos 5 migration information desired

John Tang Boyland boyland@solomons.cs.uwm.edu
Thu, 04 Aug 2005 09:55:45 -0500

I finally have a few days to migrate our cell from AFS-KRB to Kerb5.
We have a few hundred users and I'd like to migrate the cell without
too much disruption.  Looking at the AFS wiki, I find
  - dead links to Ken Hornstein's AFS-KRB 5 migration kit
   (the FTP server doesn't exist any more?)
  - dead links to Schulz at Karlsruhe's info on migration
  - a live AFS file (date 2001) on using KTH Heimdal's Krb5
Has the train left the station long ago?

John