[OpenAFS] definitive / up-to-date kerberos 5 migration information desired

John Tang Boyland boyland@solomons.cs.uwm.edu
Thu, 04 Aug 2005 12:05:22 -0500

] >I finally have a few days to migrate our cell from AFS-KRB to Kerb5.
] >We have a few hundred users and I'd like to migrate the cell without
] >too much disruption.  Looking at the AFS wiki, I find
] >  - dead links to Ken Hornstein's AFS-KRB 5 migration kit
] >   (the FTP server doesn't exist any more?)
] > <...>
]
] If you're talking about ftp.cmf.nrl.navy.mil, it's still there, and it
] still works.  It's just down part of today for maintenance.
]
] --Ken

Thanks for letting me know.  The ftp site is up now, and I was able to
get the kit.  Thanks.  I'm trying KerbV 1.4.1.  I didn't use the
monster patch because I was afraid that it wouldn't be applicable this
much later.

John