[OpenAFS] definitive / up-to-date kerberos 5 migration information desired

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 10:18:00 -0700

There's a previous thread discussing current status of aklog, etc. and how
to compile.

tedc

-----Original Message-----
From: openafs-info-admin@openafs.org [mailto:openafs-info-admin@openafs.org]
On Behalf Of John Tang Boyland
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 10:05 AM
To: openafs-info@openafs.org
Cc: boyland@cs.uwm.edu
Subject: Re: [OpenAFS] definitive / up-to-date kerberos 5 migration
information desired

] >I finally have a few days to migrate our cell from AFS-KRB to Kerb5.
] >We have a few hundred users and I'd like to migrate the cell without ]
>too much disruption.  Looking at the AFS wiki, I find ] >  - dead links to
Ken Hornstein's AFS-KRB 5 migration kit
] >   (the FTP server doesn't exist any more?)
] > <...>
]
] If you're talking about ftp.cmf.nrl.navy.mil, it's still there, and it ]
still works.  It's just down part of today for maintenance.
]
] --Ken

Thanks for letting me know.  The ftp site is up now, and I was able to get
the kit.  Thanks.  I'm trying KerbV 1.4.1.  I didn't use the monster patch
because I was afraid that it wouldn't be applicable this much later.

John