[OpenAFS] access 2 different cells from one workstation

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Thu, 04 Aug 2005 15:00:28 -0500

I want to mount  both cells in /afs.  I can only get  one of them there.

The listing is more what I WANT it to look like

I am trying to do this on a Linux machine.

basically I want the linuxc workstation to have access to both cells.

thanks,

Ron

>From the information you provided I'm not quite sure what you're =20
>trying to accomplish.
>If your listing looks like the one above, what do you want more?
>If not, are you using -dynroot on your clients? (I don't know the =20
>name of the switch for a windows client was)

Horst